Book a hotel near Faito Mountain, Castellammare di Stabia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Faito Mountain
Faito Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover some of nature's incredible wonders when you visit Faito Mountain.
It is located in Vico Equense, a destination that might not be well-known to every visitor. It is to be found 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of Rome, the country's capital.
The proper hotel can mean the difference between a good getaway and a wonderful one. There are 7 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Faito Mountain, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that ticks every box. The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast and the Grand Hotel La Panoramica are a couple of well-liked choices here, located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Have a rest at one of the reasonably priced accommodations in the surrounding area. You may like to try the Villa Fiorentino and the Il Frantoio.
When checking out Faito Mountain and hunger kicks in, make your way to BAR - PUB - Ristorante PAPILLON (Villaggio Monte Faito). It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. All you need to worry about is hanging out, unwinding with a drink and having fun at Bar Belvedere di Vanacore Giacomo (Piazzale Dei Capi, 1, Vico Equense). It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away and favorite place to go at nightfall.
Other Things to Do Near Faito MountainOnce you've finished with Faito Mountain, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Take a break from the daily forms of transport and enjoy a calming trip with Monte Faito Cable Car.
- An important historical location, Villa Arianna is somewhere worth visiting to get a feel for days gone by.
- Look no further than La Tradizione if you're after a nice place to enjoy a good meal.
- Bring your family to enjoy an educational tourist attraction at Stabia Archaeological Site. There you'll get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were unearthed.
- Experience an educational and popular tourist attraction at Villa San Marco. There you will see results of an archaeological dig, and even items that were found.