ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Embrun
You'll be steps from Place Eugene Barthelon and a 5-minute walk from Ecrins National Park. Aqua Park Embrun and Embrun Reservior are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. A terrace, a library, and free newspapers are also on offer.
The 28 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, as well as hair dryers and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 207 reviews
About the Hotel de la MairieLocation Place Barthelon, Embrun, Hautes Alpes 05200
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 38 square feet (4 square meters) and includes a meeting room. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel de la Mairie. This 3-star Embrun hotel is smoke free.
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 38 sq ft of conference space
- 4 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) (221.1 km / 137.4 mi)
- Train station: Embrun Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Hotel de la Mairie offers 28 accommodations with hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel de la Mairie has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property is in a car-free zone and can be reached only by foot. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: Offsite parking is 263 feet (80 meters) away from the property.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 7:00 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 5.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per day.
- Pets: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 18
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.5 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 5.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- de la Mairie Embrun
- Hotel de la Mairie
- Hotel de la Mairie Embrun
- Hotel Mairie Embrun
- Hotel Mairie
- Mairie Embrun
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.