Taking a minute to inhale the crisp, clean air at Dyer Island is the perfect way to tame your harried nerves.
It awaits you in Franskraal.
Staying in the vicinity of Dyer Island shouldn't be too hard, since there are 3 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can compare the Franskraal Bed & Breakfast and Nell's B&B.
Other Things to Do Near Dyer Island
When you're finished with Dyer Island, you aren't going to run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- History may not come alive in classrooms, but the exhibitions at Strandveld Museum provide an interesting experience for all visitors.
- Kleinbaai Harbour is the perfect place to take a relaxing walk by the water's edge.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get your body moving and test yourself at the local Kleinbaai Golf Course.
- Appreciate the classical architecture in addition to the rich navigational background of Danger Point Lighthouse.
- The sight of an open body of water has a calming effect on a busy mind. Head to Gansbaai Harbor and feel nature's impact take hold.