Get away from the crowds of the city when you visit Dunskey Garden, where Mother Nature will work her magic.
To get there, you'll need to travel 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the noteworthy city of Manchester until you find Portpatrick.
There are 3 accommodations in the area, so it's a good idea to reserve in advance. Take your time comparing the Dunskey Guest House and Blinkbonnie Guest House, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dunskey Garden.
A popular hotel is the Thornbank House, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away. It is the one upmarket choice in the vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Dunskey Garden
If you'd love to experience more than just Dunskey Garden, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Explore Castle of St John. This well-known historic castle is guaranteed to fascinate the whole family.
- Imagine what everyday life might have been like for history's nobility as you tour and explore Castle Kennedy Gardens, a local historic castle.
- The adventure starts here! Get to Cairnryan Port, hop aboard and enjoy your trip.
- It is a real treat to have the opportunity to view the flower beds and botanical displays featured at Ardwell Gardens, an impressive, privately owned garden.
- Travelers who make time to visit Glenwhan Gardens, a charming private garden, are invariably enchanted by its beautiful flower beds and botanical displays.