A visit to Dunga Gali Pine Line Track is always an interesting experience.
You'll find it in Pakistan.
You can plan to spend a little bit of time getting to your accommodation because you won't find any close by. The Islamabad Marriott Hotel is 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, the Hotel One Kohsar 30 miles (48 kilometers) and the Best Western Islamabad Hotel 30 miles (48 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Dunga Gali Pine Line Track
Whether you want to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Dunga Gali Pine Line Track:
- Walk to the summit of Miran Jani for a scenic outlook of this region.
- It's quite rejuvenating to open your eyes to the sounds of nature at Thandiani, a place where you can breakaway from the real world.
- Take a journey aboard Ayubia Chairlift for a chance to check out the surrounds while allowing those sore feet a bit of time-out.
- Take some time to go to Ilyasi Mosque and you will quickly notice that not one single architectural element went untouched in the development of this holy site.
- Take a breath of a fresh air and delight in the breathtaking views from an extraordinary perspective at Shimla Peak.