Do you have what it takes to get a hole-in-one? You should aim to be on your game at Dolina Kardinala Golf and Country Club.
You'll find it in Karlovac, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Klagenfurt am Woerthersee, the state capital.
While there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, you won’t be left high and dry when it comes to finding a warm bed and shower. Located just 30 miles (48 kilometers) away is Zagreb. There you have a choice of 28 places to stay. The Hotel President Pantovcak, Hotel Esplanade Zagreb and The Westin Zagreb are good examples of what's available to you here.
Other Things to Do Near Dolina Kardinala Golf and Country Club
You can maximize your time away by stopping by the region's other attractions after you're finished with Dolina Kardinala Golf and Country Club:
- If you opted to bring the children along, ensure they see Ozalj Castle, a not-to-be-missed attraction among tourists here.
- When you're bringing the kids along, give them the chance to see the remarkable and historic Dubovac Castle, a must-see attraction with visitors passing through the area.
- Learning about the history of a region at Karlovac City Museum might make you feel more understanding of the land and its citizens during your stay.
- Are you looking to give your credit card a workout? The renowned Katzler Pavilion is a must-visit on many people's schedules.
- Holy Trinity Church and Franciscan Monastery is a tranquil place of worship. You may admire it from a distance or see if there is an opportunity to have a look inside.