Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Danville, a family-friendly and stylish city known for its amusement parks and restaurants, as well as sights like Hess Recreation Area and Red Deer at Rolling Hills Farm. Take your pick from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Danville and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Danville with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Pennsylvania State Sportsmen's Association, Knoebels Amusement Resort, and Columbia County Historical Society.
- Other things to see include Children's Museum, Montour Preserve, and Spyglass Ridge Winery.
- Need a pet store? Try The Creative Dog, Pa. Pets, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Leighow Veterinary Hospital, Animal Care Center, and Alpine Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Danville
- Best Western Danville Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Danville
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Danville, PA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Danville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Danville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.