Book a hotel near Cypress Mountain, British Columbia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cypress Mountain
Cypress Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Cypress Mountain is usually near the top of the to-do list for travelers to this region.
It's located in Vancouver, a well-loved city that beckons travelers from all around the world.
Travelers will be pleased to know there are 6 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cypress Mountain. See which appeals to you the most out of the Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites and Horseshoe Bay Motel.
If you think travel is really more about seeing new things than staying at fancy hotels, have a look at the budget accommodations that are not too far away. Two recommendations are the Comfort Inn And Suites North Vancouver and the North Vancouver Hotel.
Crazy Raven Bar and Grill (6000 Cypress Bowl Road, Bowen Island) is a popular eatery that locals enjoy after a hectic day, and it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cypress MountainYou've traveled here to experience Cypress Mountain, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Cypress Provincial Park. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Go and see the impressive artworks that are currently exhibited at Spirit Gallery.
- Get closer to nature at Lone Tree Hill Park. Bring a picnic, and spend an afternoon drinking in the natural landscape.
- At Hollyburn Country Club, you can chat with some savvy locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its polished grounds.
- If local flora and fauna interest you, you might enjoy an educational morning at Whytecliff Lookout Point.