ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain and Monts Jura within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. CERN and Microcosm are also within 6 miles (10 km).
18-hole golf course
This smoke-free hotel features a golf course, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Families will appreciate the playground, kid-friendly dining, and supervised childcare. Enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts and perks like free valet parking and free WiFi.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 31 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as iPod docks. Other amenities include furnished balconies, deep soaking bathtubs, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 481 reviews
About the Jiva Hill Resort - GenèveLocation Route d'Haree, Crozet, Ain 01170
Jiva Hill Resort - Genève offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and outdoor tennis courts. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 3228 square feet (300 square meters) and includes conference space. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a health club are also featured at the luxury Jiva Hill Resort - Genève. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. A complete renovation of Jiva Hill Resort - Genève was completed in May 2019. This Beaux Arts Crozet hotel is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 31 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 3228 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) (13 km / 8 mi)
- Train station: Flies Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and extended parking
Jiva Hill Resort - Genève offers 31 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. 85-cm LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and safes. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Jiva - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Le Jardin - This bistro specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and complimentary bicycles. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Basketball on site
Jiva Hill le Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Minimum guest age is 18
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27.50 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jiva Hill
- Jiva Hill Hotel
- Jiva Hill Park
- Jiva Hill Park Crozet
- Jiva Hill Park Hotel
- Jiva Hill Park Hotel Crozet
- Jiva Hotel
- Jiva Park Hotel
- Jiva Hill Resort Crozet
- Jiva Hill Resort
- Jiva Hill Crozet
You should know
- Jiva Hill Resort - Genève offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times and massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.