Buff and polish your clubs, locate some golf balls and experience some time at Chestnut Valley Golf Club.
To find it, head approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, until you arrive at Petoskey.
Staying relatively close to Chestnut Valley Golf Club shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 3 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Comfort Inn and Best Western of Harbor Springs are two places to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Chestnut Valley Golf Club
You can stop by a wide range of other attractions after visiting Chestnut Valley Golf Club:
- For family friendly activities to do on your days off, head to Nub's Nob Ski Area and hit the slopes.
- Feel the powdery snow as you glide down the mountains at Nubs Knob Ski Resort.
- Indulge in the feeling of the powdery snow as you ski down the mountains at Boyne Highlands Resort.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or an amateur, you can't miss the chance to hit a round at Donald Ross Memorial Golf Course.
- Develop your palate with the fragrant flavors of the wines showcased at Pleasantview Winery.