Considering a trip to Cheboiganing Preserve during your vacation?
You'll find it in Petoskey, 190 miles (306 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
You don't have to travel far to find a hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cheboiganing Preserve. Take a look at the Stafford's Crooked River Lodge & Suites and Pellston Lodge.
A favorite place for hungry sightseers, Brutus Camp Deli (4086 U.S. 31, Alanson) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. It's a short 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Cheboiganing Preserve.
Other Things to Do Near Cheboiganing Preserve
You can check out a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Cheboiganing Preserve:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a round at Hidden River Golf and Casting Club.
- Could there be anything better than an enlightening cultural trip intermingled with wine? Take the time to visit Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery and you will find out.
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, check out Chestnut Valley Golf Club.
- Learn about nature and have fun at the same time at Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center.
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the winter wonderland of Nub's Nob Ski Area and make the most of the freshly fallen snow.