FAQs about Rolla Flights
What airport is best to fly into Rolla?
There's no prospect of winding up at the wrong airport in Rolla, as there's just one servicing the city. Fort Leonard Wood, MO Airport (TBN-Waynesville Regional) is about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Rolla
Ready to wander down the path less traveled in Rolla? Before you jump into that memorable adventure, you'll need a place to rest your head. Choose from our 14 accommodations and get your travels off to a sensational start.
Searching for accommodations can sometimes be a tedious task. Make the process as easy as possible and check out some of our recommended options, the Pear Tree Inn Rolla. Places to visit in Rolla
Revisit your college days with a designated tour of Missouri University of Science and Technology. Like some more options? Score a hole in one, get your body moving and mentally challenge yourself at University of Missouri-Rolla Golf Course. But that's not all. Get ready for an evening bursting with talent when you go to Cedar Street Playhouse. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Rolla
Make your trip to Rolla a little bit easier by reading over these helpful tips and pointers:
- Have your boarding pass and passport easily accessible. They'll be the first things you'll be told to produce by airport security staff.
- You'll need to pause the music for a few minutes. Earphones and headphones must be removed and put in a tray for X-raying. The same goes for items such as coins and keys.
- Electronic devices such as phones, laptops and cameras need to be sent through the X-ray machine separately. Make sure they're within easy reach.
- When you approach the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all liquids, gels and creams in a separate bin for inspection. Make sure they're all in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Untie your shoelaces as you approach the body scanner. Depending on the sort of shoes you're wearing, security may instruct you to remove them.
- Some countries have strict quarantine laws. Consider where you're going to and whether or not you're permitted to travel with fresh fruit and other foods.