FAQs about Bucaramanga Flights
Which airlines fly to Bucaramanga?
When it comes to locking in your flight, it's always nice to have a few different companies to choose from. 15 airlines fly into the city of Bucaramanga, including:
What airport is best to fly into Bucaramanga?
- Japan Transocean Air
- SriLankan Airlines
Booking your airfare to Bucaramanga is straightforward, as it has just one airport. You'll find Bucaramanga Airport (BGA-Palonegro Intl.) approximately 4 miles (7 kilometers) from the city center. Where to stay in Bucaramanga
Whether you're in Bucaramanga on a family escape, a business trip or something else entirely, you'll find the ideal place to lay your head. Book with Travelocity and pick from 63 properties within easy reach of the heart of town.
After a long day of sightseeing, there's nothing better than returning to a luxury suite. The Hotel Chicamocha and the Hotel Ciudad Bonita are some of the best upmarket accommodations to consider here. However, if you don't think you'll see much of your suite, why not book a cheaper option like the Tamarindo Hotel or the Hostal Campestre Chitota? Places to visit in Bucaramanga
Try to take in the large size of Holy Family Cathedral. Want some more ideas? You can have a little bit of family time in the fresh air without leaving the city limits at Parque Garcia Rovira. And that's not all there is. Grab a bite to eat and walk among the stalls at Plaza de Mercado San Francisco. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Bucaramanga
Make your trip to Bucaramanga a little bit easier by following these helpful tips and pointers:
- Airport security will expect to see your boarding pass and travel ID as part of their checks. Tuck them away in an accessible place, so they're ready for inspection.
- Remove your belt and shoes before approaching the security checkpoint. Items such as these are not permitted to pass through the body scanner.
- Everyday electronics such as laptops, cameras and phones need to be sent through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure to have them within easy reach.
- Traveling with a favorite perfume? As long as it's no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it in your hand luggage.
- Consider your choice of footwear. Slippers are great because they're a cinch to remove when you're doing the airport security checks. Try wearing a pair on your next flight!
- Put any multi-tools or other sharp metal items in your checked luggage. Security personnel don't allow these on the aircraft.