Pet owners shouldn't miss Charlottesville, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Monticello and Virginia Discovery Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 42 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Charlottesville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Charlottesville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Carter Mountain Orchard, Doyles River Falls, and Swift Run Gap Entrance Shenandoah.
- Other things to see include Downtown Mall, Rotunda, and Scott Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Animal Connection LLC, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Charlottesville Cat Care Clinic, and Georgetown Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Charlottesville
- Graduate Charlottesville
Dogs stay free at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Prospect Hill Plantation Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Charlottesville
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Charlottesville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Charlottesville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.