ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to the boardwalk
You'll find Château-Gaillard and Clos Lucé Castle within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Château d'Amboise and St. Denis Church are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a terrace, and a garden are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 19 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs, premium bedding, and free bottled water are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 714 reviews
About the Château de PrayLocation Rue du Cèdre, Charge, Indre-et-Loire 37530
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 2 January and 23 January.
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Château de Pray. Self parking is free. This 4-star Charge hotel is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1240
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (214.4 km / 133.2 mi)
- Train station: Amboise Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Château de Pray offers 19 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Charge hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. 1-star Michelin rating. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Château Pray Charge
- Chateau De Pray Hotel Amboise
- Château Pray Amboise
- Château Pray Hotel
- Château Pray Hotel Amboise
- Château Pray Hotel Charge
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.