ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Chamonix City Centre hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Aiguille du Midi Cable Car and 2 miles (3 km) of Planards Adventure Park. Chamonix Alpine Museum and Chamonix Church are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Take advantage of ski passes and ski storage on site, and enjoy downhill skiing. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a library are also provided.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
In addition to free WiFi, the 26 guestrooms offer minibars and satellite TV. Other amenities include room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 263 reviews
About the La Vallée BlancheLocation 36, rue du Lyret, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Haute-Savoie 74400
La Vallée Blanche helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) (87.2 km / 54.2 mi)
- Train station: Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
La Vallée Blanche offers 26 accommodations with minibars and safes. Televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Vallée Blanche Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Vallée Blanche Hotel Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.