Where to stay in Catania: Best areas for travelers
- Old Town: If you're after comfort and convenience, you can't go past the Cozy Miniattico 300 m. Cathedral, the Residence La Vetreria and the Beatiful Design Loft in the old Town Centre in Catania. This neighborhood is renowned for its wonderful attractions, so leave some room in your itinerary for sightseeing! Ursino Castle and Greek-Roman Theatre are ideal places to start.
- Catania City Centre: There's always somewhere new and exciting to uncover in this neighborhood. Start the day with a trip to Catania Cathedral and follow your nose from there! A good place to consider in this part of town is the Hotel Manganelli Palace. The Hotel Royal and the Hotel Valentino are also a hit with vacationers to the area.
- Borgo-Sanzio: Home to the natural, peaceful setting of Botanical Garden of University of Catania, it's easy to escape the fast pace of the city in this neighborhood. The Hotel Regina Margherita, the NH Catania Centro and the Hotel Etnea 316 are a few hotel options that will help you feel at home here.
- Picanello-Ognina-Barriera-Canalicchio: Boasting attractions like Alchimie d'Arte, this area is perfect for those passionate about the arts. There's a good range of hotels here too. Some recommendations are the Airone City Hotel, the Small Apartment in the Villa, in the Green City and the Hotel La Palma.
- San Giorgio-Librino-San Giuseppe la Rena-Zia Lisa-Villaggio Sant'Agata: Boasting its own special character and charm, this neighborhood an ideal choice for a city stay. Spend your days exploring the local hot spots and your nights resting up at the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale La Plaja or the Miramare.
Top Catania hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Catania
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Catania?
How long should my Catania vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Catania?
Why should I purchase my Catania vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Catania car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Catania?
Which airport is best for Catania?
What is there to do in Catania?
Where should I stay when visiting Catania?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.