ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this hotel, you'll be steps from Notre Dame de la Plate Church and Place Jean Jaurès. St. Benedict Church and Goya Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
A bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk are featured at this hotel, along with valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Business travelers can take advantage of the 24-hour business center.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
The 36 guestrooms boast modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and free wired Internet. Minibars, room service, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
About the Hôtel de l'EuropeLocation 5 Rue Victor Hugo, Castres, TARN 81100
WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtel de l'Europe. Parking is available for a fee.
- 1 building
- 36 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Castres (DCM-Mazamet) (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Train station: Castres Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel de l'Europe offers 36 accommodations with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Castres hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; local and international calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- International calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- de l'Europe Castres
- Hôtel de l'Europe Castres
- Hôtel l'Europe Castres
- l'Europe Castres
You should know
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.