Book a hotel near Castle of Brolio, Gaiole in Chianti
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Castle of Brolio
Castle of Brolio Hotel & Travel Guide
Everyone appreciates a little break from the kids, whether they belong to you or not! Castle of Brolio is a great place to enjoy some time for yourself.
You'll be pleased that you made the trek to its home in Gaiole in Chianti, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Rome, the national capital.
There's a decent variety of hotels that are a short drive away from Castle of Brolio. Take your pick from 5 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Hotel Borgo San Felice, the Villa di Sotto and the Villa Nova are three that are well-liked, and they are only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save your savings for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the perfectly priced solutions that are a short drive away. You can make inquiries at the Badia a Coltibuono and the Villa Curina Resort.
You needn't be a millionaire to spend some time at one of the upscale establishments that are a short drive away. The Relais du Silence Albergo Villa Sassolini and Hotel Le Fontanelle are solid choices that are worth considering.
Retreat from a lively afternoon of exploring Castle of Brolio and savor some first-rate food at Il Carlino D'Oro (Strada Comunale 24, 31, Gaiole in Chianti). Maybe bars are more your thing? For a calming drink, don't miss Agribar Brolio (Località Madonna a Brolio, Gaiole in Chianti), which is also a few minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Castle of BrolioAs well as Castle of Brolio, here are some addtional things in the region you'll want to do:
- Is there anything better than a cultural trip blended with liquor? Make some time to visit San Felice Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Your travel group will enjoy a spicy jaunt through the local notes featured at Cantalici Winery.
- If you decided to bring the children along, give them the chance to see the historic and impressive Meleto Castle, a not-to-be-missed attraction with travelers in this region.
- PoggioBrandani is a great destination for everyone from wine collectors to casual consumers.
- As you enjoy the area, you might want to stop and admire Church of San Sigismondo, a local place for prayer. If you hope to walk through the halls, be sure to inquire about visiting times before your trip.