Step back into the distant past as you explore Castle Mickeln.
If you do decide to visit, your adventure will take you to Duesseldorf, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Mainz.
The Hotel Elbroich Düsseldorf is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Castle Mickeln, making it the perfect place for you to get some rest and relaxation while you're here.
If you're sick of choosing between eating a fancy meal and buying that perfect gift, free up some of your daily allowance by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical solutions. Why not opt for one of the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim and the DJH City Hostel?
After a lively day, rest your weary head at a first-class establishment that's just a quick drive away. You may want to check availability at THE RED and Breidenbacher Hof, a Capella Hotel.
A favorite place for hungry visitors, Krevet's (Steinkaul 3, Düsseldorf) will cure your cravings. You can find it 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Castle Mickeln.
Other Things to Do Near Castle Mickeln
You've come a long way, and no doubt Castle Mickeln is just the beginning. Once you're finished, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Meander through Botanical Garden and discover the various plants, flowers and trees. Travelers both young and old will surely will enjoy learning about their favorite species.
- Freizeitpark Niederheider Waldchen is highly valued by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- University of Duesseldorf is not merely an institution of higher learning, but it is also known as a cherished place for the area's community members.
- Do you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city? Enjoy a serene stroll in Uedesheimer Rheinbogen, a green urban sanctuary.
- Take a tour through the fabulous exhibits and displays at Classic Remise Duesseldorf, a great day out for you and your family.