Delving into the past helps us to better understand the present, so a trip to Castle Kennedy Gardens is certainly a worthy experience.
Your trip is likely to lead through the well-known city of Manchester. From there, it's approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) to your destination, Stranraer.
After spending some time at Castle Kennedy Gardens, end an enjoyable day at a quality hotel. You'll find 6 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Rhins of Galloway and The Swan Inn to your list of hotels to check out.
Other Things to Do Near Castle Kennedy Gardens
As well as Castle Kennedy Gardens, travelers often stop by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- It's always a pleasure to have the opportunity to view the flower beds and botanical displays at Glenwhan Gardens, a local privately owned garden.
- Head to Castle of St John. This historic castle is certain to impress the entire family.
- Get a glimpse into monastic life at Glenluce Abbey, a sacred place in this region.
- Start your travels at Cairnryan Port.
- Whether you are interested in botany or just the beauty of nature, Dunskey Garden is a fun way to spend an afternoon.