ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Zona Norte resort places you within 12 miles (20 km) of San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Clock Tower. San Pedro and Puerta del Reloj are within 16 miles (25 km).
18-hole golf course
This luxury resort features a golf course, a full-service spa, and 7 restaurants. Relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a children's pool, and supervised childcare is an added bonus.
Free WiFi, balconies
The 268 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers, as well as free WiFi and balconies. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, LCD TVs, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 457 reviews
About the Conrad Cartagena by HiltonLocation Anillo Vial, Km 12, between Manzanillo, Cartagena, Bolívar 130007
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Conrad Cartagena by Hilton, where you can play a round of golf at the golf course, cool off in one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa. There are 7 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of Conrad Cartagena by Hilton was completed in 2017. This 5-star Cartagena resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 268 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 7 dining venues
- 14359 sq ft of conference space
- 1334 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2018
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Free area shuttle
- Free theme park shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (17.2 km / 10.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and theme park shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Conrad Cartagena by Hilton offers 268 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Cartagena resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Biblioteka - Overlooking the golf course and pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Adesso Tu - Overlooking the ocean and golf course, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Sea Salt Grill - This restaurant overlooks the ocean and golf course. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Son & Ron - This cocktail bar overlooks the pool and specializes in Spanish cuisine. Open daily.
Sun Bar - This bar is located by the pool and specializes in international cuisine. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. 4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
Conrad Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must indicate the correct number of guests, including children and infants, at the time of booking. Fees may be incurred if the number or ages of guests checking in varies from the number established at booking. USD 100 per guest, per night may apply.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Conrad Cartagena Hilton
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times and massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.