Gain a better understanding of the events, people and places that have shaped this area at Cape Sharp Lighthouse, one of the most well-known historical sights.
It's in Amherst, 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Halifax.
Are you planning to stay close to Cape Sharp Lighthouse? There are 3 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to choose from. The Parrsboro Mansion Inn and The Maple Inn Bed and Breakfast ought to offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Sharp Lighthouse
You've traveled here to experience Cape Sharp Lighthouse, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- Take a glimpse at what the local scientists are working on at Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy.
- A trip to Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum is an awesome way to learn about regional history in a relaxing way.
- Serious shoppers may want to head straight for Tysons' Fine Minerals, a well-known store which some travelers visit for.
- Lace up your skates and step out onto the rink. It's time to test your balance at Parrsboro Lions Recreation Centre.
- Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve is a location where you can go for a walk, and hopefully see some birds and wildlife.