Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Canton, OH from $47
Top Canton Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Canton, a family-friendly city known for its museums and concert halls, as well as attractions like Pro Football Hall of Fame and Canton Palace Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Canton and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Canton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park.
- Other things to see include Canton Museum of Art, Belden Village Mall, and Canton Classic Car Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus Canton, Pet Supplies Plus Canton, or Whiskers Wings And Wild Things.
- For vet care, Jones Henry F DVM, Dr. Eric D Pugh, and Hometown Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Canton
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Canton
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Hall of Fame
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Canton
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Canton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.