Experience some of nature's intriguing creations when you visit Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park.
To see it, make your way 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Halifax, until you get to New Glasgow.
Make sure you reserve a place to stay as soon as possible, as there's only 1 option that is within close reach. On strolling out of The Nelson House Bed & Breakfast, it's just 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park.
Other Things to Do Near Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park
You've come here to visit Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Check out Mastodon Ridge when you're nearby, and learn about what it means to the region.
- Put up your feet and feel the tremors of booming engines as the rubber burns at Atlantic Motorsport Park.
- Take a look at a couple of maps and brochures from Fundy Tidal Interpretive Centre to find out more about this area.
- Explore the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at The Links At Penn Hills.
- You've got to go and see the fascinating animals of Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park.