Find & compare historic hotels in Bradenton, FL from $50
Top Bradenton Historic Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Bradenton, a quaint city known for its riverfront and beaches, as well as attractions like Riverwalk and The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature. Take your pick from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bradenton and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bradenton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Palma Sola Botanical Park, Robinson Preserve, and Anna Maria Sound.
- Other things to see include IMG Academy, Premier Sports Campus at Lakewood Ranch, and LECOM Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Goods, DOGPerfect - Lakewood Ranch, or Three Dog Bakery & Grooming.
- For vet care, Smart Mary DVM, Bayshore Animal Hospital: Weber H M DVM, and Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bradenton
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bradenton I-75
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton Sarasota
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Hyatt Place Sarasota Lakewood Ranch
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bradenton
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Bradenton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 59°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.