Mother Nature's gifts are fantastic to witness. Blue Lagoon is no exception.
It's located in Guadeloupe.
Rest your feet and take it easy after visiting Blue Lagoon. You can choose from 8 hotels that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which appeals to you the most out of the Habitation du Comté and Langley Resort Fort Royal.
Not too far away, there are several well-priced solutions that are ideal for making your daily allowance stretch further. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Gîtes Mosaïques and the Piton Bungalows.
You needn't be a celebrity to be seen at one of the sophisticated hotels that are in the area. You may want to check availability at the Caraibes Royal and Caraïbes Bonheur.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Lagoon
After you're finished with Blue Lagoon, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the greater region:
- From remarkable dignitaries to unforgettable moments in time, Ecomusee Creole de la Guadeloupe houses exhibits that are worth seeing.
- You're sure to feel relaxed as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Sofaia Waterfall.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, stop by Grande Anse Beach, where you'll find cool relief in the soothing water.
- If you are interested in plant science or just the beauty of nature, Deshaies Botanical Garden is a splendid place to spend a few hours.
- Allow your body to relax as you focus on the cries of seabirds engulfing you at Anse du Souffleur.