You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Blue Beach Fossil Museum.
Wolfville, where it is to be found, lies 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the capital city of the province, Halifax.
Staying in the vicinity of Blue Beach Fossil Museum shouldn't be too much trouble, with 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a peek at the Evangeline Inn and Evangeline Motel.
The Rayski Guest House is the one option in the area for those on the hunt for someplace a little more refined. You will find it just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Beach Fossil Museum
As well as Blue Beach Fossil Museum, you can swing by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Hoping to find somewhere to enjoy a long walk or just worship the sun? Visit Fundy Centennial Park.
- Head to Just Us! Fair Trade Museum, where your kids may like what's being exhibited and discover something new.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love drinking wine with friends, Luckett Vineyards is a great place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- Step back in time with a trip to Old Covenanter Church, a building recognized for its historical significance.
- Spend some time at Grand Pre National Historic Site and you'll really get a sense of the site's historical significance.