Discover some of the natural world's incredible creations when you visit Blindensee Lake.
It's located in Schoenwald, 90 miles (145 kilometers) from Bern, the nation's capital.
Rest your feet and take it easy after a day exploring Blindensee Lake. You can pick from 5 accommodation options that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one appeals to you the most out of the Best Western Plus Hotel Schwarzwald Residenz and Hotel Schloss Hornberg.
Other Things to Do Near Blindensee Lake
You can discover an assortment of other attractions after visiting Blindensee Lake:
- Smart shoppers will want to head straight for Robert Herr Kuckucksuhren, an iconic store that people visit the region for.
- The water cascading over Triberg Waterfall is a dazzling slice of paradise.
- The water flowing over Triberg Waterfalls is a gorgeous thing to witness.
- Are you keen to give your wallet a workout? The renowned Oli`s Schnitzstube is an iconic store on a lot of travelers' schedules.
- Shopping at House of 1000 Clocks is a fun way to fit in with the locals.