Book a hotel near Black Forest Costume Museum, Haslach im Kinzigtal
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Black Forest Costume Museum
Black Forest Costume Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience with a trip to Black Forest Costume Museum.
Situated in Haslach im Kinzigtal, you'll need to head 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Bern, the national capital, in order to visit it.
Accommodations are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of Black Forest Costume Museum, but you can find 2 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Landgasthof Adler-Pelzmühle and Hirschen-Dorfmühle should give you at least some of the features you desire.
Do you need your caffeine? You can settle in for a coffee at Eismanufaktur, which is close to Black Forest Costume Museum. If you've really worked up an appetite, Le Bistro is also not far away, and is one of the finest places for an evening meal. Anyone who likes a drink can also visit Dal Corro Weinstube, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Black Forest Costume MuseumYou can maximize your time by stopping by the region's other attractions after you're done with Black Forest Costume Museum:
- Arrange to see Besucherbergwerk Segen Gottes, a historic local mine.
- Look up Black Forest Open Air Museum when you've visited all the famous museums and you're eager for more!
- Sommerrodelbahn Gutach is an awesome place to go for an adrenaline hit. Launch yourself onto the track at full-pelt, and capture some great action shots as your friends do the same.
- Park mit allen Sinnen is popular with both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!
- Admire how man and engineering work together in perfect harmony at Dorotheenhutte Wolfach.
Going to Black Forest Costume Museum by rail has never felt so easy. The most convenient station, Haslach, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.