Find & compare hotels & resorts with waterslides in Benton Harbor, MI from $69
Top Benton Harbor Hotels with Waterslides
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Benton Harbor, a quaint city known for its beaches and casinos, as well as attractions like Four Winds Casino New Buffalo and Silver Beach. Take your pick from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Benton Harbor and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Benton Harbor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Warren Dunes State Park, Sarett Nature Center, and Van Buren State Park.
- Other things to see include Harbor Shores Golf Club, Andrews University, and Round Barn Winery.
- Need a pet store? Try Lake Michigan Cichlids, Stay and Obey, or Fuzzybutz Pet Bakery Inc.
- For vet care, Dr. Ed Blesy, River Valley Veterinary Clinic: Helgoth Brent DVM, and Henderson Veterinary Care are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Benton Harbor
- Travelodge by Wyndham Benton Harbor MI
Cats and dogs are allowed at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Candlewood Suites St. Joseph / Benton Harbor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Comfort Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Benton Harbor
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Benton Harbor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.