Book a hotel near Beirut Souks, Beirut Central District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beirut Souks
Beirut Souks Hotel & Travel Guide
Beirut Souks is definitely a destination worth checking off.
It's located in Beirut, the country's capital and a city worth visiting in its own right.
Since you'll be visiting Beirut Souks, why don't you find a room close by? With 65 nearby options available, you're sure to find something to suit all your needs. The Le Gray and the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut are well-liked places that are only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also like to consider the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Have a rest at one of the low-cost solutions not too far away. You will be able to find the Minto Suites and the Quality Rooms a short drive away.
If you want to be treated like royalty, make your choice from the assortment of prestigious hotels nearby. You can look into getting a room at the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut or the Sofitel Beirut Le Gabriel, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Have a seat, take the weight off your legs and enjoy a light meal at Grid | Coffee Matrix, a great coffee house not far from Beirut Souks. Another renowned local establishment is Balthazar, featuring an impressive variety of meals and a convenient location. Explore a different facet of the neighborhood and meet some friends at Miss Jones, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Beirut SouksYou can discover a variety of other attractions after enjoying Beirut Souks:
- Take some time to experience Amir Munzer Mosque and you will notice that not one single architectural element went untouched in the building of this holy establishment.
- If you are around Al Omari Mosque during the hours of prayer, you will be absorbed by an experience like no other.
- Take in the surrounding architecture at Nejmeh Square, or simply take pleasure in passing the time.
- Parliament Building of Lebanon will be of interest to anyone fascinated by the history of the area. This civic building is well worth seeing.
- Clock Tower is among the most famous landmarks in the region and an important part of its history.