ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Thermae Bath Spa and Roman Baths within a 15-minute walk of this Bath B&B. Theatre Royal Bath and Bath Abbey are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A bar/lounge and a terrace are featured at this bed & breakfast, along with free self parking. Guests will appreciate free perks like English breakfast and WiFi in public areas. A garden is also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 18 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with digital channels and offer free WiFi and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities include DVD players, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Oldfields House - Bed & BreakfastLocation 102 Wells Road, Bath, England BA2 3AL
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 24 December and 26 December.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Oldfields House - Bed & Breakfast also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Bath bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 18 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- English breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Bath Spa Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Oldfields House - Bed & Breakfast offers 18 accommodations with DVD players and complimentary bottled water. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Bath bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
Guests are served free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Deep tissue massage
- Body treatments
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oldfields House
- Oldfields House B&B
- Oldfields House B&B Bath
- Oldfields House Bath
- Oldfields House Hotel Bath
- Oldfields House Bed & Breakfast Bath
- Oldfields House Bed & Breakfast
- Oldfields House Bed Breakfast
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 5 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.