Dig out your camera, get into your walking shoes, and spend the day close to nature at Banjo Falls, an excellent natural attraction to add to your tour plans.
You'll find this attraction in Izu, 70 miles (113 kilometers) out of Tokyo, the nation's capital.
Make your trip to Banjo Falls as convenient as possible by staying nearby. You'll discover 11 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Arai Ryokan and Isaribi should offer you at least some of the features you desire.
Your closest upmarket choice is the Ufufu, which is roughly 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Banjo Falls
You can take full advantage of your vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're done with Banjo Falls:
- If you're a golf lover and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, visit Izu Golf Club.
- Admiring the architecture of Ryōsen-Ji and learning all about the landmark's fascinating history is always a worthwhile excursion.
- Find out about the locals' spiritual beliefs and perhaps even offer up a prayer of your own at Kodo-ji Temple.
- Myotoku-ji Temple is a well-respected local temple where you can think about life and spirituality.
- You will definitely attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the illustrious name, Shuzenji Country Club. This is a private club with wonderful recreational facilities.