ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Bangkok getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bangkok City Centre hotel, you'll find Siam Paragon Mall and Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World. Siam Center and CentralWorld Shopping Complex are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury hotel. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy the health club and perks like free valet parking and a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, MP3 docks
The 401 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as MP3 docks. Other amenities include free minibar items, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 2761 reviews
About the Siam Kempinski Hotel BangkokLocation 991/ 9 Rama 1 Road, Bangkok, Bangkok 10330
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A children's pool, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok. An area shuttle within 1 kilometers and a shopping center shuttle are free. Self parking and valet parking are free. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Bangkok hotel.
- 401 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) (31 km / 19.3 mi)
- Train station: Bangkok Makkasan Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Siam BTS Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 1 kilometers and shopping center shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok offers 401 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Coffee/tea makers and free minibar items are provided. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
Kempinski The Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: THB 1353.55 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 24 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- One child stays free
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1047.53 for adults and THB 523.76 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3200 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: THB 1353.55 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bangkok Siam Kempinski
- Bangkok Siam Kempinski Hotel
- Siam Kempinski Bangkok
- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Kempinski Hotel
- Siam Kempinski Bangkok Bangkok
- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok Hotel
- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok Bangkok
- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
You should know
- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.