ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Sukhumvit hotel places you steps from Nana Square and within a 10-minute walk of Central Embassy. Erawan Shrine and Soi Cowboy are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 441 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the JW Marriott Hotel BangkokLocation 4 Sukhumvit Road Soi 2, Bangkok, Bangkok 10110
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 7 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 154040 square feet (14311 square meters). A fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 5-star Bangkok hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 441 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 7 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 154040 sq ft of conference space
- 14311 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) (37.3 km / 23.2 mi)
- Train station: Bangkok Makkasan Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Metro station: Ploenchit BTS Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok offers 441 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Marriott Cafe - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
New York Steakhouse - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Tsu - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Man Ho - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Mahattan Bar - This bar serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
JW Health Club and Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 6 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1766 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
- Number of children who can stay free - 6
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 977 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2900 per room
- Late check-out fee: THB 1800 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1766 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bangkok JW Marriott Hotel
- JW Marriott Bangkok
- JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Marriott
- Marriott Bangkok
- Marriott Hotel Bangkok
- JW Marriott Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.