Book a hotel near Bally Bridge, Dakshineswar
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bally Bridge
Bally Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Bally Bridge?
To visit it, make your way to Kolkata. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular.
We can't say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to searching out a place to stay in the vicinity of Bally Bridge, but there are 51 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. You can take a peek at the Hyatt Regency Kolkata and The Sonnet.
The area's economical solutions offer everything you need at a price that will make you smile. A couple of favorites are the New Hotel White Palace and the OYO 2254 Hotel Villa 211.
Starglory (Roy Enterprise, 73/16, B.P. Lane, Alambazar, Kolkata) is a much-loved coffee stop that is located a short 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. It's the perfect place to drop in to when you want a quick bite to eat. When dinnertime comes around, make a reservation at Jetty Ghat Road, May Dibas Pally, Kolkata (Jetty Ghat Road, May Dibas Pally, Kolkata), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bally BridgeYou are here to visit Bally Bridge, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Admiring the architecture of Dakshineswar Kali Temple and learning about the landmark's history is a popular excursion.
- Visit Belur Math and and imagine the stories and tales of those who once wandered these halls.
- If you want to find out how cargo ships are loaded, go to Ratan Babu Ghat to watch all the complicated operations for yourself.
- If you want to find out how big cargo ships are loaded, visit Kumartuli Ghat to see the complicated operations for yourself.
- Head over to enjoy the remarkably peaceful and spiritual atmosphere that surrounds Digambar Jain Mandir.
Follow the locals and take the metro to Bally Bridge, which is conveniently located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from the nearest station, Dakhineswar. You can also take the metro to another fairly convenient station, Bally Ghat, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.