Both you and your children will have a blast at Anpanman Kodomo Museum.
You'll locate it in Yokkaichi, around 180 miles (290 kilometers) out of the capital of the country, Tokyo.
Finding somewhere to stay in the vicinity of Anpanman Kodomo Museum shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one you prefer out of the Fine Garden Kuwana - Adults Only and Bussiness Hotel BL Kuwana.
Close by and convenient, カフェテリア けやき is among the most popular places to replenish your energy levels. If it's a slightly bigger meal you're looking for, try アンパンマン＆ペコズキッチン, a nearby establishment that's frequented by locals and travelers alike. If that isn't enough for you, you could also stop for a beer or wine at カラオケ喫茶キャッツ・アイ.
Other Things to Do Near Anpanman Kodomo Museum
Maximize your free time by sampling the region's other attractions after you're finished with Anpanman Kodomo Museum:
- Spend some time shopping at Mitsui Outlet Park, where you can find almost anything you need, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- The whole family is guaranteed to have a fantastic day of fun with the games and rides at Nagashima Spa Land, a well-liked local theme park.
- Chubu Electric Power 46 Museum features many interesting science exhibits that everyone in your family is sure to love.
- Kyuka Park is a leafy green oasis. It's always an ideal spot to go for a stroll and breathe in the fresh air.
- To ensure that past events are always remembered, the local area constructed Remains of Shichiri-watashi so that everyone could look on in memory.