Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Anderson, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Anderson County Museum and Anderson Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Anderson and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Anderson with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at South Carolina Botanical Gardens.
- Other things to see include NewSpring Church, T. Ed Garrison Arena, and Walker Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try The Pet Tavern LLC, Styles For Miles Pet Spa LLC, or Parrot-Dise Aviary.
- For vet care, Magnolia Veterinary Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Anderson
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Clemson
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Quality Inn Seneca / Clemson
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Anderson
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Anderson.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.