Book a Hotel Near Clock Tower, Beirut
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Al-Abed Clock Tower
Clock Tower Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your trip to Clock Tower.
It's just one of the countless things that draws travelers to Beirut, the country's exciting capital city.
If you'd like to book a room right in the middle of things, you'll be spoiled for choice. There are as many as 63 accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Clock Tower. The Le Gray and the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut are popular places that are only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively. You can also check out the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you are simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, try one of the handful of budget hotels that are a short drive away. You can find the Minto Suites and the Quality Rooms a reasonable drive away.
Take pampering to another level by booking one of the various luxury hotels that are only a stone's throw away. The InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut and the Sofitel Beirut Le Gabriel are a couple of the popular selections, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Only a few minutes away, Candy And More is the perfect place to treat yourself to a quick bite to eat or a coffee. If you're in need of a meal that's a bit more fulfilling, Al Sa'a - Restaurant is close by. Tourists who are looking for a drink can swing by Petit Cafe Beirut, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Clock TowerWhen you're finished with Clock Tower, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Experience the true heart of this community, and introduce yourself to the friendly locals at Nejmeh Square.
- Take in the magnificent structure of Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral.
- A visit to Parliament Building of Lebanon will provide you with greater insight into the general history and character of this destination and its people.
- If you are around Al Omari Mosque during the Islamic call to prayer, you will be humbled by an experience like no other.
- If you are near Amir Munzer Mosque during the hours of prayer, you'll be engaged in an enriching experience unlike any other.