Book a hotel near Ahu Tahai, Hanga Roa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ahu Tahai
Ahu Tahai Hotel & Travel Guide
Reflect on how people and societies have developed through time as you wander through Ahu Tahai.
If you've ever wanted to see Hanga Roa, now is the time!
Now and then, it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're traveling you want multiple options. You'll be happy to know that there are at least 32 accommodations in the surrounding area. Several choices to think about are the Hangaroa Eco Village & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Iorana Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Altiplanico Isla de Pascua, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
To make sure there's enough of your budget left over to experience all the things you'd planned, stay at the Rapa Nui Native Hostel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Are you a traveler who has refined tastes? If so, you can find a couple of superior establishments conveniently situated a short drive away. You might want to check availability at the explora Rapa Nui - All Inclusive and Hare Noi.
Getting to everything you want to see can be hard work, and it would be even harder without at least one coffee per day. When you feel like you need that caffeine kick, head over to Mikafé (Hanga Roa.) A nice local eatery, Te Moai Sunset (Hanga Roa, Easter Island) prepares some heartier fare that's sure to satisfy even the most ferocious hunger.
Other Things to Do Near Ahu TahaiIn addition to Ahu Tahai, travelers often check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Ahu Vai Uri is a popular local attraction that will bring you back in time. You'll have the opportunity to see evidence of an archaeological dig, as well as some of the many fascinating items that were found as a result.
- The rare and unique exhibits at Hanga Roa Anthropological Museum will make you feel like you've traveled far back in time.
- Learn about some of the events that have helped mold this area at Ahu Kote Riku, a monument treasured by the local people.
- Discover rare objects from other cultures and learn about the traditions and beliefs of historic humans at Museo Antropologico Sebastian Englert.
- On your adventures, you ought to stop and see Iglesia Hanga Roa, a local place for prayer. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you inquire about visiting times beforehand.