The dry, sunny, blissful climate in the Valley of the Sun is just one of the many factors that makes Phoenix a wise choice for your next vacation destination—any time of year (but especially winter and spring). With an abundance of golf courses, spas, live outdoor music, culinary experiences and lots more (yes, there’s more), get ready for an endless stream of excitement…and relaxation.
The rooms were truly amazing. I loved the whole feel of my king studio. The pools however were over crowded.
Great in so many ways, but there was almost no water pressure in the shower, and while the restaurant food was really good, the service was not. I had to point out the obvious to staff, that my table hadn't been cleared since the last customer, and they didn't bother to clean it. And the online menu ...
The only issue was that our room was not ready when we tried to check in at 4:30pm. We were exhausted and it wasn't ready until around 5:30pm. The staff was very friendly and the pool was great.
In a great location near the airport and car rental return. The room was clean; however, a broken towel rack was lying on the counter and there was no hair dryer. Service at front desk was excellent, check in and check out was easy. Would stay here again.
Very friendly and professional staff. They all made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was great and the room was very roomy for our family of 4.
My husband and I stayed for 3 nights, 1 of them being our 18th wedding anniversary. They upgraded us to a beautiful suite! We both enjoyed our time here and will definitely be coming back
Overall room did not feel clean. The shower head had mold and the blinds to the outdoor balcony were previously broken and had big duck tape to cover it up. Shower drain had a smell. The curtains and sofa had small visible stains. The staff is very friendly.
Great location for what we had planned to do for our extended weekend. Would have been nice if pool was heated but being December it worked for us.
We loved it, everything was great!!!! Definitely will be back
I likes the location, it was walking distance from several dining and fast-food location. Transport for shopping, entertainment, and tourist attraction was no longer than 10-15mins away($14 Lyft). Real close to the Zoo and Botanical Gardens. It was a much larger property than I expected. Breakfast ...
easy to find with adequate parking. Staff allowed us to stay until 2:00 pm because we had a funeral. Thank you.
There was a bar and restaurant. Shuttle service 24 hours
Parking was easy and close, located in an area not crowded but still close to airport and shopping. Restaurant in hotel was nice.
The staff was nice, but the room was stuffy, the a/c did not work well, the water pressure in the shower was very poor and the water drained very slowly, which is disgusting, and there were tons of pigeons that would perch in the windows making tons of noise. The batteries on the TV remote kept popping ...
The staff is very proffesional and accomodating. The complementary breakfast was very tasty and fresh.
As a double mastectomy (breast cancer) patient, I was asked by hotel staff to not swim in the pool or jacuzzi. It was degrading and humiliating. I’m not contagious nor am I one to expose myself in public.
WiFi was painfully slow and there was no hot water, just bordered warm. May have been the time of day with everyone showering and using WiFi. In today’s business environment, I would recommend they increase speeds. Staff was amazing and facilities were above standard for the price I paid.
The place was great.The staff was very helpful.Great location.Close to restaurants and the ballpark.
The hotel ambiance was very nice. The staff was great and extremely helpful. However the room was definitely outdated and not up to my personal standard.
Upon signing in, we received a very nice and friendly welcome reception. I was having an online issue with trying to reserve an extra room for my 2 sons, I was very concerned, being that there was some type of event going on, all of their rooms were full, but to my amazement they explained, due to ...
Shuttle driver was nice but I had to call 2 times and waited for over an hour, was outside at 11 p.m. and didn't get to hotel until 12:30
The location is convenient. The interior courtyard landscaping is great, like an oasis. The food was adequate but weak; the servers tried hard but were overwhelmed.
Arrived and was well taken care of by being given a ground floor room
We didn’t get our room until nearly 6. The pool “view” room which was extra looked out to the back of tents and was 10 feet from the busiest sidewalk in the resort. So the pool view was far from what was presented and charged.
Being close to the Gila River Arena and Westgate was outstanding. A lot of choices for eating and shopping.
The complimentary breakfast buffet was delicious. Our family certainly appreciated the variety of foods offered. Our room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. It was great to have a computer area right off the main lobby. Even though it is winter in Phoenix, the heated outdoor pool and ...
The airport way small, so that was nice. It seems to be undergoing construction and if I remember correctly it was undergoing construction the last time I flew in. There were very few stores available and no Starbucks !!! What is that about?
Very clean. Had issues with the television remote, a light and the phone in the room, but those issues were handled within a half hour. The parking was a bit tight, but overall we enjoyed our stay.
Love love loved my stay here. Staff was very nice and helpful. I have to say from the outside looks like a trap motel but when i stepped foot inside and saw how pleasant and peaceful and the bird cage and the water fountain I knew i made a good decision going there. Will visit again!
Location was great. Pool with a bar was awesome. The restaurants and bars were really close and just minutes from the airport
Very dirty in common areas and pools were VERY crowded. As a guest we didn't get to enjoy the pools as there were mo seats available (not due reduction for COVID) and no towels. The next time we tried the pool was trashed with garbage around seating area. Seems as the sun goes down there are a ton ...
CooperWynd "Resort" was very disappointing. The room was dirty, the linen was synthetic, the bathroom had missing tiles, the in-room coffee machine did not work, the shampoo and soap was not refreshed and room service never brought an order that was placed. Big construction project is in the works ...
The room, bed, and shower was nice. There were some renovations going on during my stay back in December 2019. Hopefully it’s done by now. The carpet in the hallways could be replaced. My only major complaint is this hotel is NOT handicap accessible. My mom had to walk a very long distance to the ...
Exactly as expected from photos. Very comfortable. Feels safe. Great place to stay while we drive cross country.
Great service. Breakfast hours need ti be longer Over all rating good.
Our stay was absolutely amazing! Started on a bad note because the site we booked through didn’t correctly state the amenities in our room, but the property manager was happy to fix things for us and made our stay as comfortable as possible with our son! When we go down to Phoenix, we will be looking ...
Very welcoming hotel, daily breakfast and happy hour.
We’ve stayed at the Biltmore many times and find this “old school” customer service and grounds a welcome change from corporate hotel properties. It’s a WaldorfAstoria resort now-and the only change seems to be even more investment in the Amazing grounds!!
Property is serene, clean, great spa services and pool area.
Undergoing some renovations, but, rooms are great and most work is complete.
Disappointed that the pool was closed. Grandkids were looking forward to it and we weren’t aware it was closed prior to arrival
No teal issues with this property...clean, basic ans stayable. My issue is with Travelocity! I booked a 2 night stay with ONE reservation..some idiot at your company made it 2, one night reservation. I had to check out and recheck in. Not the end of the world, but annoying and completely unnecessary! ...
Ran out of hot water in the shower. Towels were like sandpaper. Coffee not out early enough.
Front desk check in was great. The staff was friendly. Not all the amenities were available, but it is during COVID so understandable. Since occupancy is so low the staff had the opportunity to be very attentive. I usually stay at the same hotel each time I go to Scottsdale, so glad I tried another ...
I loved from A-Z everything from eating at their restaurants to soaking in the various pools to the visual lookout everywhere and their most gracious staff and of course my room|||||||
This place has gone down hill. When I arrived, there were about 7-8 police officers who told me they were conducting a prostitution bust. Also, the pool area smells like bleach daily. Gross. Will not be staying there again.
Great, love it. Just a little bit far from the airport.
Awesome location and suite. Unfortunately it was a three story walkup.
I miss the normal breakfast at the restaurant, only option buffet Definitely miss the restaurant that was up by the health club, was sooooo nice in the morning or after golf I’ve been coming to this resort for 16 years with family and friends, But missing some of the special parts
Great staff. Room feels very “used” and tired. I made tea, but the cups, machine, etc. appeared dirty and too used.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, December 31, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and June 30, 2021 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.