Is there a more exciting place on earth than New York City? America’s ultimate concrete jungle pulses with energy 24 hours a day and challenges even the most hardened visitor to be captivated by crowd-pleasing Broadway theater, an around-the-clock dining scene, the best collection of museums in the US and the biggest showstopper of them all—elegant and serene Central Park.
The location of the hotel and cleanliness and size of the room we're terrific. Our rooms had lots of natural light since overlooking the Planetarium. Staff was great, especially considering they were working on Christmas.
Close to everything, short walk to subway, food, Times Square, everything. Great staff... Breakfast was really limited to a few pastries and there should be coffee available at all times either in the room or lobby especially in winter
The staff is so nice!! We got in early and I wanted to store a backpack before we headed out again. A staff member stopped me and said check in was in 15 so no point wasting my $2. Check in was at 2 even though it's written at 3 everywhere else. We got the King jr.suite. even though the TV says the ...
It is a very comfortable place. It is close to Grand Central, the lobby is a very comfortable place to watch people go by at different hours. I will return.
The rooms are well appointed, the location is excellent and the staff could not be friendlier and more accommodating. I called for late check in and had to push it a couple of times and the front desk was super nice about it. Overall a great choice for the price point .
The Kimberly Hotel staff were always willing to go above and beyond to make sure that your every need was met!
Everything went well. Thanks for a nice stay. I will recommend this spot to friends and family!
Staff was great, location perfect, beautiful hotel. Convenient and reasonable parking right across the street.
The location, very convenient off the highway or subway system. I had a terrible experience with the valet. It took 3 hours for them to pull my car around. There was no sense of urgency, as this was the day I was checking out and heading back to Boston. Based on my experience I will never stay at ...
NYC opened up on Mon after COVID and we checked in on Wed. My husband called ahead to ask for a room with a view if possible. Wow! Mimi gave us a corner room with all windows!! You could see a mile down 3rd Ave. We really appreciated that Mimi did this. The staff was very helpful and ...
Nice property at a great upper Westside location. Rooms are clean suite was quite spacious and gracious. Decor is a bit stodgy but all is in good condition.
We visited to this hotel during the holidays on New Years Day. Everything was decorated and looked stunning. The staff was so professional, responsive and friendly. One of the staff members Took us on a tour of the old residences. The location was perfect. I will only stay at this hotel when I visit ...
IT WAS NICE BUT AIR COULD OF BEEN COLDER ROOM 1015
I live in Brooklyn and sometimes need a little getaway so I stay at a hotel for a night and this was one of my favorites. The staff was very accommodating and the room was beautiful.
Excellent location for Central park and shopping. Newly renovated rooms great staff.
Central location in Times Square so we could walk to so many places.
This hotel is located close to everything. The sitting room was cold, and if you get a room facing the street be prepared to hear all the traffic and noise outside. The staff was great.
I have always had an excellent experience at the Stewart Hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, The rooms are comfortable and clean. And the location is perfect for my needs. Highly recommend the Stewart Hotel.
This Hotel is one of my favorite so far. Is very clean, staff is super friendly and the rooms look great.
Nice staff and great location. Reasonable rates. Traveling alone and felt safe.
Property is under construction for two years they said. We woke up to very loud and long banging and drilling that we had to leave our room. The construction is inside and it felt like it was above our floor. Don’t stay here until construction is done. Nice people but the loud prolonged construction ...
It’s convenient regarding location. But why no coffee maker in the rooms?
Clean, very friendly staff... quick response when asked for more towels... great location
The front desk staff was awesome. We had an issue, nothing to do with the hotel, and they helped us solve the problem. They went far beyond what they are there for, for that I am extremely amazed.
Overall the property was nice and the rooms were sufficient. However, I had NO hot water and was not able to shower properly while there. I was in town for a 70th birthday party and felt gross attending. Nicoe
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel is bright, modern, and convenient.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, September 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and March 31, 2021 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.