When it comes to Mexico, you’ll likely come for the endless sunshine and coastline, but stay for Mayan jungle adventures, charming colonial architecture and delicious regional cuisine. No matter what your interests, there’s something here to inspire you; the country’s beloved resorts and gorgeous beaches are only the beginning.
The whole process went smoothly. Everyone was very nice and everything was taken care of.
Chinese restaurant service very poor we have to look for the server to bring something
LOVED everything about this resort - that's why we go back every year!
Wonderful from top to bottom. 10/10 would recommend
This Tulum lodge is on the beach, 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Tulum Beach, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Playa Paraiso and Las Palmas Public Beach. Gran Cenote and Playa Ruinas are also within 9 mi (15 km).
The hotel was great...however I was totally screwed by Travelocity. I booked my trip in November for February. Analyzed the cost over a couple of days prior to booking. Then booked for 2. When I checked in they only had me for 1. We had to pay an additional $1,400. When I compared the rate I paid ...
I love the layout of this property. It is not your typical resort.
Huge property, very clean and the staff was amazing, I will definitely come back if I can!!
We love to stay here! This Was our fourth trip and stay at los Archos! We had a great room and we had a great time! Staff was very friendly and always feel like they take good care of us! We will be back! 😁❤️
This property is great for families with children. There are lots of activities for children. Great waterpark, kids club. There are Many animals on the property grounds. Friendly staff, great evening entertainment. We like everything.
Great view, right on the ocean, breezy most of the time. Delightful staff, very clean EVERYWHERE. Intermittent Wi-Fi only in common areas, some wear on the furniture. TRAVELOCITY booked the wrong room! Had to make changes and move when available ...
Loved the specialized bars! They were quite and drinks were great
What I like about our hotel is the Great locations, nice rooms and beautiful views
The beach is the best part of this resort. Outdated rooms, food was average and housekeeper never refilled fridge.
One of the best resorts I have been to.....just beautiful!!
My husband enjoyed the resort overall. Excellent staff, clean room, beautiful view, great restaurant.
A friend and I stayed at this hotel last spring and had an incredible experience. The vibe of the hotel is more "South Beach Miami" than "Mexican Fiesta" which was a nice, sophisticated change from some other hotels in the area. Everything in the resort is new, clean and immaculate. The food, for ...
Wonderful the staff are great people clean area, the beach is amazing 😉
Everything from the day we arrived was fabulous, the welcoming, the hotel the view, the staff. The we checked in on time, the room was so huge, big kitchen, 6 beds, 7 rooms, they gave us two suites and not one. Also because we have kids, they gave us a pool level room, easy act to kids and adults ...
This is a great option for the budget traveler. You can't beat the location; it's steps away from both the Malacon and Zona Romantica. The staff were all helpful and engaging. The elevator is small, but that was never a problem. I enjoyed the breakfast.The bed has a deep, memory foam mattress on ...
The walk to the beach is excellent! Nice pools amd nice staff
Top rated service. The only draw back is the beach is too marshy and hard to swim in.
I liked the rooms and staff what I don't like ate the people that are selling the time share crap
Great areas for swimming in pools. Easy access to the Beach
It was just about right, its definitely smaller than the other Hard Rock in Cancun but just perfect for us. Everything in the hotel is a short walk
Wonderful staff.very attentive to all our needs during our stay. The food and drinks were great. Definitely a place we'll return to.
This was my second time at Ocean Coral and i loved it both times. The resort is clean, friendly staff, beautiful views, variety of restaurants. Will definitely return soon.
I love every single server they help on anything. I just don't like the soon you check in is somebody asking you to make a appointment to hear about the new membership it took us about 45min from are time trying to make appointment to sell us a timeshare.
Everyone at the resort was very polite and friendly.
Loved the location and the staff. Kind of meh on the beach as you cant swim in the ocean, but not the hotels fault.
From last time to this time some things were remodeled but nothing like the pic online. Staff seem tired and unwilling to help poor customer service. Maybe if the staff was advised that having a job is a plus and not looking so miserable will make things better
Restaurant variety! Except sakara was not open on monday and web sight said it was ! disappointing should be open every night. Steak house had poor cuts of meat! Also my room smelt like mildew not good to breath in yu need humidifier in each room as a standard not to ask for it. In my too. Your lamp ...
I just wish there was an ice machine even though there was cold filtered water. The oxxo (convenient store) was like 10 feet from there was I grabbed a bag of ice. It was really nice and quaint. Quiet but nowhere from a lot of things. The Walmart being right there was so convenient. The breakfast ...
This is a very nice hotel with good food, friendly staff, and a fantastic pool area overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Anyone looking to get away would enjoy a few days at Hotel Coral and Marina. The only downside to the hotel is that it is a bit outside of the main tourist zone. Being on the outskirts ...
Nice resort, but only thing is the upstairs villas leak when it rains and it gets cold at night with no heat and single pane windows , but the villas have a very nice view and nice room.
Great stay at our hotel the service was amazing and the only Thing was the food It said to have 4 different restaurants but it’s really just two they just move it from a different spot to the other
No elevator, DO NOT book excursions with them as they messed mine up three times and don' communicate effectively. They are not helpful... for instance they refuse to allow food delivery folks to your room and insist you walk to the front desk to collect it which is very far and did I mention no ...
This was our fourth stay at Sandos Finisterra. They never disappoint! The place is immaculate, service is impeccable. Mario and Fernando, as the pool, were amazing! Fernando at Don Diego, for breakfast, was amazing as well. The food is great, however, the beer is warm, almost undrinkable. If the ...
The deluxe room is small the bathroom door does not open all the way. The ocean view is not. You have to look over buildings and rooftops to get a view. The housekeepers were very friendly and very clean. I would rate this hotel a 4 out of 10. I have stayed here in the past, but times have changed ...
I spent 10 days at Oleo and it can only be described as a dream. My #1 tip would be to upgrade to "Inspira". When upgrading you have a portion of the beach designated for Inspira guests only. The chairs and beach covers are better and more comfortable. You also get extra perks like free Starbucks ...
The whole hotel is amazing. The staff such as , Carlos, Florencia, Reyna, Rey, Denisse, Arturo, Mary, Mauricio, Victor, Simena, Marisol, Jacqueline, Julio, Luis, Manuel...and I wish I would know everybody names! Expectacular services!!
Loved my time at Live Aqua, wish I could’ve stayed longer!! The staff was awesome from the front desk to the wait staff to housecleaning. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I enjoyed my time in Playa Del Carmen. The resort has a comfortable intimate feel. You never know you were steps away ...
All good except there’s no night club with music, dancing. Hector in the champion sport club was kind enough to try to entertain with what he had. He was a great sport.
Staff was pretty good but food could have been better
Not crowded, built for families with kids, relatively good options for food, helpful staff in general
Atmosphere and helpful staff.................................................
We were happy with the resort and the staff, everyone was very friendly, beach was the whitest finest sand I’ve ever seen
Great service! Awesome outdoors/pool area. They offer free shuttle to the airport
Likes : Clean premises, great breakfast, friendly staff . The mattress was too hard, towels too thin but they got the job done in the end ; the AC unit took some convincing to work as a heating unit, but at least this time we had heat ! Also, a bit inconvenient the room cleaning schedule, around ...
Liked the location of the property and most all else. We did have days when the buffet food could have been a lot hotter but it was always good flavor. Loved the place and would go back.
Great experience with Travelocity. We loved the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos! The all inclusive option made each day so easy and relaxed. The staff was exceptional - always willing to help you with your every need and so friendly. The facilities and grounds are beautiful. Loved the pool options, private ...
couldn't use the beach because the seaweed problems that Playa del Carmen is having
Great location. Just need to more clean from the outside , beach front was excellent
Both locations are very clean and service was awesome. Everyone was polite and willing to help.
Excellent hotel! Absolutely wonderful staff -- all of them. We encountered no problems whatsoever. Truly enjoyed our visit and would love to return.
Staff was super friendly. Everyone seemed to really enjoy their job. The food was good. Our favorite restaurant was Zai. Wish the hot tub would have been hotter.
I recently celebrated my birthday here and it was the best vacation I have ever had. The grounds were amazing from the swim up pool to the ocean surrounding me on both sides. The staff was amazing too. When I arrived I was immediately greeted with a drink and a room upgrade they really rolled out ...
The dress code was restricted but the hotel, service, entertainment, beach, food, drinks, grounds, pools, room was beautiful
I still have a lot of itching from the flea bites. I put a complaint and no apology asked me
Only downside is having to haul our lug0luggage to the third level! ! Otherwise a good place to stay.
Sheets on bed were old, pool spa didn’t work, palm trees all need trimmed, guests below us sat up talking loudly on their patio til after 1:00 am.
Everything was wonderful , love this place and the location is walking distance to most attraction
Location was great. Check in was a huge headache due to a mix up on Travelocity’s end. Not impressed!
View was good. The food was not covered in package. No drop off for airport service. Taxi was so expensive to airport
It is good place compared at the price. It has everything and food/drinks were served all the time, very accessible! They have snack bar and provide food next to swimming pool just in case you wanna get a bite. The only down side of this place is sometimes the staff tried to sell some packages for ...
The staff was great, the location on the beach fantastic. There were two tennis courts in great condition, which we really appreciated. There was some construction and repair going on at the hotel, which was very needed, but loud.
The Royal Islander - An All Suites Resort Avenida Kukulkan, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico If it is advertised an all inclusive. Then it should be. It was not.
Rooms were nice and clean but there was just a slight dempt smell, other than that it was very nice stay
The staff is absolutely the best I’ve ever experienced. The food is all class A. The pool bar, best mojitos ever. I would and do plan on returning here. I’m the middle of anything you have plan for your day.
This property basically offers you to enjoy the beauty of nature and the beach in the absolute best way possible. I will never forget waking up to monkeys in my balcony and the other wild life that are literally roaming freely through the hotel!
Staff was friendly, jacuzie tub in room didnt work. Room was comfy and clean location was good. Food was very good
This resort is definitely worth the 5 star rating, especially if you upgrade to have Club 91 access! The food was delicious, the pools were relaxing, the view from my room is one of the best I've had in my life so far and all of the staff was so attentive and accommodating. 10/10
It was very quiet and relaxing. Private property no outsiders. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The view was spectacular!
Beautiful place to stay for my first time in Puerto Vallarta! The hotel staff were so nice and helpful. The room was spacious and the hotel environment was beautiful. Easy taxi access from hotel to downtown area.
Location was on the beach, our suite was large and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. It was our second stay at the resort.
This property has many restaurants and places to eat every convenient
Resort well maintained was very clean .just the entertainment was not that great it was lame it was not entertainment for adults ,yet the riu next door which was a family resort had entertainment that should’ve been at the adults only resort
Amazing. Had a great time. Take a taxi outside of the Hotel and explore the town.
The property was decorated very nice for the holidays. Staff was pleasent and helpful. However, the other guests and their obnoxious children put a serious damper on the holiday. The staff did what they could... but serously. These people had no control over their heathens.
The staff was amazing, all of them went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The only things that was "just ok" were the rooms, a bit outdated with stained furniture, but clean. Also, the drinks for the breakfast buffet were extra charges, not part of buffet. The pool was beautiful ...
Beautiful setting, extremely clean, decent food. Would return!
You can hear the traffic on the street. Also, you can hear when other guests open and close doors. Friendly staff. Last day the only elevator stopped and we had to carry the suitcases by stairs for four floors.
The "Estero Beach Hotel & Resort" is an excellent facility to feel free & relaxed. This was our first family mini-vacation at this location; but it certainly won't be the last.
They gave our reservation away! We came in from the west coast, so we arrived late at night and they had given our reservation away.
The property itself was gorgeous. It was immaculate, and the garden view was very relaxing. At Garza Blanca, the endless pools with the full view of the ocean is breathtaking. The staff were incredible as they treating us incredibly well. They truly had a vested interest with ensuring we were well ...
Everything was great. We had a wonderful experience. Hope to be back this summer. No complaints at all.
Front desk person so unprofesional 1 room we were only hot water no faces towels continental breaks baddddd.then we had to insist on in 2 room to move last day almost no hot water it was almost cold .
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, June 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and December 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.