Human beings weren't made to spend all their time in office blocks, surrounded by concrete. A trip to natural areas such as Williamsburg Botanical Garden isn't just excellent fun, it's essential to our lives.
It's situated in Williamsburg. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond.
The Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony is located 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Williamsburg Botanical Garden, and that makes it an excellent place to stay.
You can save your money for what you really love when you stay at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are in the area. Some of your options are the Wyndham Governor's Green and the Sleep Inn Historic.
Other Things to Do Near Williamsburg Botanical Garden
Whether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Williamsburg Botanical Garden:
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the landscape at Freedom Park. There's plenty of space to relax!
- Galaxy Tag is a wonderful venue that is teeming with activities.
- Sniff out a bargain, do some errands or just casually browse the many stores available at Williamsburg Pavilion Shops Shopping Center.
- Develop your swing and perhaps take a stroke or two off your game at Colonial Heritage Golf Club.
- Sniff out a bargain, carry out some errands or simply enjoy browsing the many stores available at Williamsburg Premium Outlets.