ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
You'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of Avenue Louise and 12 miles (20 km) of La Grand Place with a stay here. Horta Museum and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon are also within 12 miles (20 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a terrace, and a library are also offered.
Fireplaces, free WiFi
Boasting fireplaces, the 100 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include portable fans, showers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 488 reviews
About the ibis Brussels WaterlooLocation Boulevard Henri Rolin 5a, Waterloo, 1410
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly ibis Brussels Waterloo. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Waterloo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) (25.5 km / 15.9 mi)
- Train station: Waterloo Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis Brussels Waterloo offers 100 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature fireplaces and portable fans. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Waterloo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Ibis Brussels Waterloo has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- One child stays free
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - BE 0437 307 276
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 95 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ibis Brussels Hotel Waterloo
- Ibis Brussels Waterloo
- Ibis Waterloo
- Ibis Waterloo Brussels
- Waterloo Ibis
- ibis Brussels Waterloo Hotel
- ibis Brussels Waterloo Hotel
- ibis Brussels Waterloo Waterloo
- ibis Brussels Waterloo Hotel Waterloo
You should know
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.