ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Washington D.C. stay
Your stay at this Downtown Washington D.C. hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of George Washington University and Lincoln Memorial. White House and Walter E. Washington Convention Center are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast and free WiFi. Business travelers can take advantage of the express check-in. Limo/town car service, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free WiFi, kitchenettes
The 76 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, as well as free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Sitting areas, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 272 reviews
About the West End part of The Georgetown CollectionLocation 1121 New Hampshire Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20037
Public spaces have free WiFi. Limo/town car service and a meeting room are available. Free breakfast is available daily. The business-friendly West End part of The Georgetown Collection also features tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 76 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (9.4 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
West End part of The Georgetown Collection offers 76 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in April 2017.
- In-room kitchenette
- Sitting area
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Guests of the The West End part of The Georgetown Collection receive complimentary use a nearby fitness center where Pilates, yoga, and aerobics are available. Running, rowing, basketball, tennis, volleyball, basketball, golfing, bicycle rentals, and scooter rentals can all be enjoyed in the surrounding area.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property requires an incidental deposit of $200 for all bookings payable at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Best Western Georgetown
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel Washington
- Best Western Georgetown Washington
- Georgetown Best Western
- Georgetown Hotel
- Hotel Georgetown
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Best Western Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Best Western
- Georgetown Inn West End Washington
- Georgetown West End Washington
- Georgetown West End
- West End part Georgetown Collection Hotel Washington
- West End part Georgetown Collection Hotel
- West End part Georgetown Collection Washington
- West End part Georgetown Collection
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at West End part of The Georgetown Collection.