ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
With a stay at this Dupont Circle hotel, you'll be steps from Anderson House Museum and Phillips Collection. Also, Dupont Circle is within half a mile (1 km) and George Washington University is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 259 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and down comforters.
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. ratings based on 71 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
About the The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.Location 2100 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 259 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1927
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (10.2 km / 6.4 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Metro station: Dupont Circle Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. offers 259 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fairfax Dining - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Fairfax Lounge - Onsite bar. Open daily.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center offers a variety of cardio and strength-training equipment. The nearest golf course is the 18-hole Hains Point, less than three miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. Hains Point includes a two-tier driving range, as well as a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairfax Embassy
- Fairfax Embassy Row
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- Fairfax Embassy Row D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C.
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Starwood Luxury Collection
You should know
- Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.