ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Vittorio Veneto retreat
Within 9 miles (15 km) of this residence, you'll find Livelet Teaching Archaeological Park and Villa Priuli. Also within 9 miles (15 km) are Duomo di Conegliano and Castello di Conegliano.
A bar/lounge and a garden are featured at this residence, along with free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Express check-out is also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, the 24 guestrooms offer free WiFi and living rooms. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 109 reviews
About the Marco Polo Suite ResortLocation Via Pontavai 102, Vittorio Veneto, 31029
Marco Polo Suite Resort offers its guests a garden, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Self parking is free.
- 1 building
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Vittorio Veneto Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Marco Polo Suite Resort offers 24 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Vittorio Veneto residence provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Living room
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50.00 for check-in after 9 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marco Polo Suite Resort Vittorio Veneto
- Marco Polo Suite Vittorio Veneto
- Marco Polo Suite
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.