ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this San Marco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit St Mark's Campanile and St. Mark's Square, both steps away. St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas, and express check-in.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 1343 reviews
About the Royal San Marco HotelLocation San Marco 848, Venice, VE 30124
As a guest of Royal San Marco Hotel, you'll find express check-in and an elevator (lift). Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
Royal San Marco Hotel offers 50 accommodations.
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 02:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Guests booked in the Flexible Room (room change) category may be required to change rooms during their stay.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Royal San Marco
- Royal Hotel San Marco
- Royal San Marco
- Royal San Marco Hotel
- San Marco Royal
- Royal San Marco Venice
- Royal San Marco Hotel Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 November to 15 May.